20.3.11

Skepta All Over The House Video Controversy

Wow, the Skepta video for his new track ‘All Over The House’ is setting the internet alight! Twitter and facebook are blowing up with people asking about it, reviewing it, angry at it, loving it, hating it…
So I HAD to check it out, and my goodness I see why it has caught like fire! It is not like a porno, it IS A PORNO! Anyone seen it? What do you think, was this deliberately just to provoke a reaction and get everyone talking about him…his album has just come out? Or is this a video that, well LITERALLY plays out the lyrics of his song?
Harmless or too far? I’m still in shock, I expected a music video instead I got a condensed porn flick!
Haven’t seen it? Should I put up the link? 50/50 on that one, but let me know…I’ll see if there is a way to post it for over 18s only. But for now check out the review on the video below, this guy had me cracking up with laughter!!

5 comments:

  1. Please post the link, the reactions are getting mad hits on youtube, i GOT 2 see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! that guy has me in stitches man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh, post the link bare people talkin about it but i still aint seen it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skepta went too far with this one man hahaha, it aint no music video

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh295wCXvdXLNbn66H

    ReplyDelete